Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 2


Today for my 17 days to make a difference, I let my sister watch what she wanted to watch on T.V which I don't usually let her do because I dont like anything that she watches.I could tell that she was happy about this, because she didn't yell at me about changing the channel. And I felt good because I didn't have to put up with her yelling all night. I also guess this was a good thing, but I signed up to do the 40 hour famine which I wasn't originally going to do,and I got my parents to sponser me. Which would make a difference to the people that the money is going to.

2 comments:

adajon said...

good job samantha, although winter is not the best season, autumn is.

27 17 days to make a difference! said...

Good work Sam!, I would probably suggest doing the no-technology famine, it's the easiest to me!