Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 16


Today for my 17 days to make a difference, I helped my sister with her homework when she didn't know what to do. I know she appreciated it because she said thanks and I felt good for helping her. I also tidied my room a bit because it has been getting really messy lately. This made a difference because it would help me and my family so they dont have to put up with my mess. I felt good for doing these things. I also let my sister have the TV remote when she asked for it, like I have done before, because there was something I really wanted to watch but I still let her watch what she wanted to watch. I think she appreciated it because she was quiet and not yelling at me!

1 comment:

Mr. Read said...

You're so close to finishing. Make the last day the best so far!!