Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 9




Today for my 17 days to make a difference, I fed my dog with out being asked to, and I usually don't fed him. I know this made a difference because then my mum and dad had more time to do what they want. My mum appreciated it cause she said thanks and my dog looked happy! :) I also tidied up my room some more because it was really messy. This made a difference because then my mum wouldn't have to force me to tidy it. My mum said thanks and now my room is clean! Yay! I also gave my sisters friend some money so she could go to the dairy because she was begging me to give her money. This made a difference because my mum and I didn't have to keep putting up with my annoying sister and her friend! My sisters friend said thanks.

1 comment:

Mr. Read said...

You've been doing some very cool and kind things for your 17 Days to Make a difference. I really appreciate your detailed blog entries and the visually impacting pictures. Very cool. Keep up the great work Samantha!